Hi, my name is Barbie

Hi,
 I'm Barbie,

 I help my paired person, she has troubles, I can sense when her blood sugar has extreme lows.  She takes me on long walks, teaches me important things like sitting respectfully and listening. She taught me how to sit and give my paw in greetings.
I like to meet people. I especially like to go to Senior Homes, hospitals and public places. Follow my blog, I will travel with my trainer to many places, meet humans, as I make them smile and bring a cheery gift in the form of my gentle
affection.

Comments

  1. Thank you for showing us some of the work Barbie does, it must be very rewarding for you to bring her to meet patients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for replying, Barbie makes it fun. Barbie loves people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I saw Barbie at Tony's finer foods, I thought she was the most beautiful Poodle I had ever seen. Can you tell me when you will be there again, I would like tell all my friends to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi can you show video's of Barbie, I think she is wonderful and a happy dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Barbie, in Georgia. I was on my way home and I was feeling so bad about something. But, when I met Barbie she put a smile on my face and made everything a little brighter. Thank you Barbie, and thank God for people like your parents

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Barbie! I saw you last week at Torre & Lukes Beef on Rand and just saw you again, thanks for coming in. We love to see you, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for posting this, the dog is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret to a Happy Dog

Support